Latest Tweets

LightBlog

Breaking

LightBlog

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Justin Bieber drops mic and left the stage after he begged fans to stop screaming


The 22 year old foreign musician,Justin Bieber has completely lost it again during his show in Manchester on Sunday.
E news learnt that he warned his fans to stop screaming while he was trying to talk to them so he dropped mic and storm off stage.
Justin said "I appreciate love,I appreciate kind things. But the screaming in these breaks has got to stop. Please and thank you, I don't think it's necessary when I'm trying to say something and you guys are screaming.i feel like I wanna connect you"

As they continued to scream,he dropped the mic and left, he then took few minutes o cool off before returning to stage where he told the crowd " we are just gonna do the music" .i don't mind cutting the bullshit because I don't need to talk . I'm just trying to engage, but if you guys don't want to do that, e can just play the music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adbox